Join our Cauda Equina Foundation
Champion Advisory & Action Committee!
Help pioneer the field of cauda equina syndrome (CES) to improve the quality of life and care for individuals living with cauda equina syndrome and associated disorders.
Become a CES Champion Volunteer.
Lead the way to a world where there is no more delayed care because of misdiagnosis of CES
Become a CES Champion today!
Cauda Equina Syndrome is in many cases a devastating life long and life altering disease. The Champion Advisory & Action Committee will give voice to those that are unable to fight for themselves. Together we are strong. Together we are #CESWarriors!
Do you have the drive to make real change for those living with CES? Are you a natural advocate? Do you like working in a team to make positive changes in the lives of those that need it the most? Yes? Then this opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of others is for you!
*Persons of color, ethnic minorities, and the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to apply. Cauda Equina Foundation, Inc. believes in equal opportunity for all. Diversity is a key component to success.
Cauda Equina Foundation's
Cauda Equina Syndrome
Champions' Advisory &
Committee members will be responsible for:
Patient's Voice & Advocates:
Fundraising for a Cause:
- Grant Research for the Medical Advisory, Scientific, & Review Board, programs, special Foundation projects and needs
- Building donor relations.
- Event planing for charity fundraising- Marathons, golf tournaments, concerts, galas & balls, art auctions, if you can dream it into a fundraiser (with Board of Director approval)- you can make it happen.
- Developing & implementing fundraising campaigns- Giving Tuesday (every November), CES Awareness Month (every May), special projects, sponsorships, and more.
- Supporting the mission of the Foundation through fundraising efforts.
- Create CES Awareness Swag, from design, to production, to sales.
- Social media / Marketing for fundraising purposes: Amazon Smile, CES Awareness Swag, Facebook Fundraising and Giving Campaigns, and more.
- Collaboration with the Board of Directors.
- Patient & Caregiver tribute outreach.
- Other duties as needed.